Monday, May 21, 2007

Isn't She Lovely?

Okay, okay. Guys. Guys! 'membah how I wrote something about adding some favorite site links soon, hm? Not soon enough. Well! It seems that The Lovely Mrs. Davis beat me to the punch. NICE GOIN', LOVELY! What? Well, THE Lovely Mrs. Davis linked ME on her site and in doing so TOTALLY STOLE MY THUNDER! Cuz I was gonna link to HER. Dang - now I look like a copy cat!

Mrs. Davis writes at Offsprung, another fave site. (But you already knew that!) In her column called "Huxtabled" (hahrhr!) on Offsprung, she focuses on kids television. "The Lovely Mrs. Davis Tells You What To Think" is about kids music, media, family stuff, and everything else! Now Mrs. Davis? Now she is THE expert on little kid music. SHE is at the EPICENTER of kid rock. Um...not Kid Rock the dude...rock for kids, I mean. Needless to say, I am honored to be mentioned on her site. I am blushing. BLUSHING. Thanks, Lovely. You (kid) rock.

Dang. Now that I know someone's lookin', maybe I should brush my hair, put on a little lip gloss or something. Tell me, do I have any broccoli stuck in my teeth?

(P.S. those Links are a'comin', hold yer horses!)

No comments: