Friday, February 23, 2007

Clocky.


I don't have much need for an alarm clock - C6 does a fine job of making sure we are up plenty early every day. If I REALLY needed to ABSOLUTELY be awake on time OR ELSE, maybe I'd consider getting Clocky - an alarm clock that actually jumps off your nightstand so you can't press "snooze" more than once!

"Clocky. The alarm clock that runs away and hides when you don't wake up. Clocky gives you one chance to get up. But if you snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide. Clocky is kind of like a misbehaving pet, only he will get up at the right time."

I have a feeling good ol' Clocky wouldn't last too long in our household...after a few wake-ups with Clocky, methinks I'd be mighty tempted to clock Clocky.

No comments: