Wednesday, February 21, 2007

...but I forgot to mention that I love shopping for C6...

I should have specified in my I'm-not-a-shopper post that I'm not much for shopping for myself BUT I loooooove shopping for C6. Mostly, for C6, I'm an Old Navy shopper- they have surprisingly cool & affordable toddler boy stuff from time to time. The Children's Place is good for basic stuff like different colored cargo pants and long sleeve t's. And socks. Not too pricey. Babystyle if on the expensive side, but they have some splurge-worthy items from time to time - I got him a t-shirt with the silhouette of rockband instruments - I loved this one!

I just splurged and got C6 this ultra-funkay shirt, and it is my most favoritest one ever:

I got it here, at Ferdinand. I think I am going to go NUTS and get one for myself too - they have the same design on adult-sized shirts too. Can you see what it is? It is a squirrel! Playin' the SNARE DRUM!!! I am in love. Look! I'm SHOPPIN'!!!!

No comments: