Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bat For Lashes - What's a Girl to Do

My latest favoritest video. I love this song, and the video is ultra creepy and cool. Observe:


Addendum: This song reminds me a little bit of The Stranglers song "Midnight Summer Dream". I've always loved this song, and hearing it again just transports me back...way back...maybe even to a previous lifetime?!

Note: The video I had originally posted of The Stranglers is no longer available. Drat! It was good!!! Here is a live version of the song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I like it too. It is creepy and cool but also catchy...

Anonymous said...

I like the second song too. I've never heard either song before, but I really enjoyed them both.

I hope it's okay, but I've added a link to your site on my page, so I can easily check back.